Courtroom5 is proud to have been chosen as one of 10 startups in the 2020 Techstars Kansas City Accelerator. Techstars Kansas City provides mentoring to its accelerator companies on product development, marketing, funding, and more.
This year, the three-month program runs from June 1st to August 27th. Due to social distancing guidelines, the accelerator is mostly remote for the first time.
The Techstars program is popular and far-reaching, selecting from thousands of applicants from around the world. The companies chosen for the 2020 cohort for Kansas City come from a diversity of industries, including food, health, legal, prosthetics, and music.
According to Lesa Mitchell, managing director for Techstars KC, “We’re also welcoming companies with new platforms and new business models that will attract and facilitate broader talent pools and improve productivity for both technology companies and Main Street businesses.”
The 10 members of this year’s Techstars Kansas CityAccelerator are:
- Cherry Blossom Intimates, Glenarden, Maryland — Changing what post-mastectomy shopping looks and feels like, creating beautiful lingerie shopping experiences for all women, and using innovation and inclusion to be impactful across the globe.
- Courtroom5, Durham, North Carolina — Offers an end-to-end legal toolbox that helps people represent themselves in court.
- MusicBuk, Atlanta — Connects world class music instructors with students virtually.
- MuukTest, Raleigh, North Carolina — The first and only QA Acceleration Platform, we help companies ship fast with full, automated test coverage.
- OjaExpress, Chicago — A digital marketplace for discovering and shopping for ethnic groceries.
- Petabolix, St. Louis — Provides pet parents and professionals with advanced nutritional assessments and personalized diet recommendations.
- Pocket Mentor, Portland — Advice and connections for code school students to land their first jobs in tech.
- Performetry.ai, Dublin, Ireland — Intranet with live behavioural data, sentiment analysis and predictive recommendations for leadership and Human Resources.
- Provider Pool, St. Louis — An online labor marketplace connecting healthcare organizations to nursing professionals for on-demand staffing needs.
- West Tenth, Ventura County, California — Bringing you crafted services and custom goods from the home-based businesses in your neighborhood.
Courtroom5 is elated to be a part of this distinguished family of innovative companies. We look forward to accelerating our efforts to bring access to justice to the world.
Pssst! Hey, you there, struggling to win your case. Isn’t it time you gave Courtroom5 a spin? We publish articles like this to help you level the playing field, but it’s sometimes too late to save your case. Stop trying to catch up. Get ahead of the game and start driving your case to the judgment you deserve. See how it works today!